REVIEW: ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS SOFT GLAM PALETTE

HELLOOO everybody!!

If you know me well or you can read my mind...

I am a sucker for complexion base products, but not for eye product except for mascara.
I love my Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay which is very cool tone. 
And because I am not into eyeshadow palette, that palette is my only one.

But thanks to my impulsiveness, I wanted to do some eye make up experiments with warmer colors so I started to google “best eyeshadow palette 2017”

That Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance came up. No surprise, huh?

But wait, what?
She has a new sister!!

The ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS SOFT GLAM EYESHADOW PALETTE



Lucky me, Kathleen Lights yes, the Kathleen Lights reviewed this palette on her channel. 
Even only a quick snap in her video, I could tell that I fell in love with the choice of colors.
Moreover, Ms. Lights said the formulation is much alike the Modern Renaissance.
So without any doubts, I purchased it.

I admit, lately I spent most of my money to purchase high-end products, have you read my review about NARS Liquid Blush in here?

Okay,

If you are like me, you’re gonna love this if you expect your eyeshadow palette has
  1. Creamy formula, no fall out
  2. Amazing pigmentation
  3. Choice of colors that make it all the colors possible to hit the pan
Product in one snap:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
  • Price: IDR 750.000
  • Colors: 14

PACKAGING
She comes with a brush. But I am personally not gonna use that because it sucks.

The Brush

And I love the wide mirror that is installed along this palette.
Even though the velvet packaging is unique, I dislike it because it is easier to be dingy.

COLORS

She has beautiful 14 colors:
  • 9 ultra matte colors
  • 2 metallic colors
  • 2 iridescent colors
  • 1 multidimensional color




Please look at the iridescent colors: Glistening (iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect) and Rose Pink (rose gold with an iridescent soft pink reflect), they are sooo beautiful :""")

I definitely use the matte for daytime look and add the metallic or iridescent for nighttime look.
Name all the looks that cross on my mind: dark smokey, bronzy, pinkish, neutral, rose-goldish, etc.
In a second, I know that this palette is my ultimate eyeshadow palette if I am looking for warmer colors.

Here is the swatch

Upper Color

Lower Colors

"Different with Modern Renaissance which is more reddish-pinkish and playful, 
this Soft Glam is more elegant, neutral, and glamour"

FORMULATION

I can not compare to the Modern Renaissance because I barely touch her.
All I can say is super creamy, no fall out even for the shimmery colors.

For the pigmentation side, no question and no doubt, super pigmented and easy to blend.

PS: I ever tried wash my face only with tap water while wearing this eyeshadow. She is still on!

PROs:
  1. Full of pigment
  2. Beautiful colors
  3. Easy to blend
  4. Super creamy
  5. Long lasting even without eye primer

CONs:
  1. The brush that comes with the palette sucks
  2. The velvet cover will be dingy asap


Conclusion
9/10
I do not think I will repurchase it, not because it has a bad quality (this is all I need in eyeshadow palette), it is only because eyeshadow palette remains forever, right? Lol.

Well, see you guys in another post! Love you!


Cheers,
Clairine -girl next door-

Twitter: @clairehagins
Instagram: @clairinesolagratia




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TRIP: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN VS TOKYO DISNEYSEA

TRIP: PERSIAPAN MUSIM DINGIN DI KOREA SELATAN

TRIP: LIBURAN HEMAT KE JEPANG 14 HARI TANPA JRPASS & TIPS-TIPS